2017 was an amazing year for the whole Longevity Personal Training and Exercise Physiology Team. We would like to sincerely thank every one of our clients for the hard work and dedication they have given to their health and fitness.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and a Happy New Year. We will see you all again in the New Year.
Our vision is to change attitudes to life, death and disease through the medium of exercise. We’re proud to say that in some small way we have done that this year. Here are some examples as to why our team and clients have a lot to celebrate in 2017:
Longevity Team Achievements:
- Officially launched and Trademarked the Longevity Name, and expanded to include Longevity Personal Training and Longevity Exercise Physiology
- Expanded our team from 4 to 6 staff
- Opened our second location in Lindfield, NSW at Hive Active
- Held our first annual Longevity Event in March 2017 at the Intercontinental, Double Bay
- Offered our first full-time role
- Provided over 3500 exercise sessions
- Completed our first National Disability Insurance Scheme Service.
Longevity Staff Achievements:
- Rachel completed her Master of Public Health
- James completed his Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Nicola and the UNSW Stingrays won the Women’s AFL Premiership
- Jarrat coached Ascham to consecutive Club Championships in the Eastern Suburbs School Girls Competition and 2 Grand Final wins. This was the first Club Championship for the school since 1999.
- Laura became officially the strongest Longevity team member with a deadlift of 147% of her own body weight.
- Stephanie was elected to the NSW Chapter of Exercise and Sport Science Australia.
Just a Small Sample of Longevity Client Achievements:
- Jeffrey being able to touch his toes
- Sharon walking on the Great Wall of China
- Danielle losing 11kgs and completing an unassisted chin-up
- Rupert competing in the Indian Pacific Wheel Race
- Jackie increasing her bone density to defy the medical research
- Nigel completing 2 marathons
- Kym recovering from a serious bike accident
- Jacquie recovering from a fractured collar bone
- Paul losing 7kgs